Scotty Cameron Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 Putter
Identical in every way to the Phantom X 11 except for its shaft configuration, Scotty’s new Phantom X 11.5 adds another compact mallet option to the high-tech Phantom X line. The low-bend shaft enhances toe flow for players who prefer to create an arced putting stroke, while conserving weight for the stability-enhancing wings. Additional stability is provided via the new solid face/body precision milled from 303 stainless steel and integrated with an aluminum sole component. This combination of heavier steel and lighter aluminum moves weight to the perimeter of the head, increasing MOI and forgiveness.
With its sleek profile and swept-back trimmed wings, the new Phantom X 11.5 has a clean topline and provides darker visual alignment cues from address with its misted back flange milling and single sight line in light gray. With customizable stainless steel sole weights, Phantom X 11.5 provides optimal weight distribution, balance and feel.
- SOLID STAINLESS STEEL FACE/BODY CONSTRUCTION: Precision milled in the United States from a block of solid 303 stainless steel, each new Phantom X putter (5, 5.5, 11, 11.5) was designed with a solid stainless steel face that is carried through to the body/wings and integrated with an aluminum sole/flange component for performance and playability with consistent sound and soft feel.
- TOUR-INSPIRED SHAPES: Each new Phantom X setup evolved from player input specifically related to the line’s most popular models –the Phantom X 5 and Phantom X 12 –with requests for more compact overall head sizes, refined swept-back wings and more Tour-like configurations inspired by the design of those mallets.
- NEW NECK/SHAFT CONFIGURATIONS: The Phantom X 11.5 has a stepless steel shaft with a single “low-bend” aimed down the target line to promote an arc path for more toe flow, or a more “blade-like” feel in the putting stroke.
- REFINED ALIGNMENT: With a clean topline in misted stainless steel, the Phantom X 11.5 provides refined alignment from address with sight lines milled into the “popped up” anodized aluminum flange framing a center sight line painted light gray.
- LOW-BEND SHAFT TECHNOLOGY: The Phantom X 11.5 has a stepless steel shaft with one shaft of offset and a single “low-bend” designed to aim directly down the target line and promote an arc path for more toe flow in the putting stroke.