A Blast From The Past, That Plays Like The Future
Features and Benefits
- New Aluminum Pure Roll™ Insert - A thicker 5mm aluminum insert offers a great sound and solid feel, and was designed to optimize roll characteristics.
- New Premium Patina Finish - A new patina finish that combines black nickel and copper to create a reveal on the edges and sole of the putter. This patina finish creates a rich, clean and unique look that oxidizes over time.
- New Signature TP Screws - The new Pure Roll™ insert is securely fastened by two screws in the cavity. This process creates a tight bond that minimizes voids or air pockets underneath the insert for more solid feel at impact
- New TP Adjustable Weight System - TP sole weights will be unique to each stock length to hit a specific swing weight. 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 15 and 20 gram weights are available for sale separately
- KBS CT Tour Putter Shaft - KBS Stepless chrome shaft offers a stiff structure designed for less twisting at impact
|Model||TM Hosel||Hand||Sightline||Toe Hang||Offset||Length||Loft||Lie||Pure Roll™ Insert||Insert Feel|
|Del Monte||Single Bend||RH||One-Cavity||8°||Full Shaft||35â€?, 34â€?||3.5°||70°||5mm Aluminum||Firm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.