We developed Truss™ for players who desire the stability and forgiveness of a mallet but prefer a more traditional look at the address.
By creating multiple contact points along with the topline, the Truss hosel design reduces the amount of unsupported mass and deflection at impact.
Stock Grip: Lamkin Sink Fit Skinny Grip
- Truss Design - Engineered for less twisting while maintaining a familiar look at the address. It’s intended to increase the stiffness/frequency for an improved sound and feel.
- Two Topline Connection Points - An intelligent design that connects the hosel to the topline at two separate points in order to reduce the unsupported mass and encourage a more stable putter face at impact.
- Cobalt Blue Pure Roll™ Insert - Combines 45° grooves with a softer polymer to increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces – helping your ball start and stay on its intended line.
- Adjustable Sole Weights - Adjustable sole weights allow golfers to achieve a variety of swing weights and CG placements to match the characteristics of their putting stroke and personal preferences.
- KBS Stepless Stability Shaft (Chrome) - The new chrome CT Tour putter shaft weighs 120g and is designed for less deflection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.