When Tour forging and SpeedFoam technology come together, it's a beautiful combination to behold. P760 delivers progressive players-iron shaping, giving golfers clean and compact short irons with hollow-body long irons, filled with our revolutionary SpeedFoam.
Forged Multi-Material Construction
- Forged 1025 carbon steel body provides a soft feel with precise shaping
- New, lighter SUS630 face with Inverted Cone Technology in 3-7 irons creates additional speed, accuracy and play ability.
Progressive Players-Iron Shaping
- Hollow cavity construction (3-7) produces consistent distance while adding forgiveness to maintain optimized gapping throughout the set
- One-piece forged construction in the short irons (8-A) results in exceptional feel and enhanced shot-making ability
- Head size, offset, and lofts have been engineered to provide exactly what better players require for precise shotmaking
- Redesigned sole geometry with a chamfered leading edge provides improved turf interaction and a square look at address
- Injected into 3-7 irons to dramatically enhance sound & feel
- SpeedFoam supports a thinner face to generate ballspeed and consistent performance in the mid and long irons
- Stock Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold 120
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Gray/Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.