Taylormade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedge
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedge
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SHORT GAME
The TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe wedges offer players incredible versatility around the green. With success on tour, TaylorMade has expanded the Hi-Toe wedge family with more sole and bounce options.
The Standard Sole has an all-purpose grind that is perfect for full approach shots into the green. This sole is well suited for both normal and soft turf conditions. Available in 50°, 52°, and 54° and feature standard scoring lines.
The all new 4-Way Sole is a cambered sole with a mid bounce design. The leading edge has less belly and is more blunt, while the cambered sole has an increased trailing edge and heel relief. This wedge is a great option for players with average or steep swings from normal turf and softer sand. Available in 56°, 58°, and 60°.
Features and Benefits
- Aged copper finish
- HI-TOE design creates a higher and more centered CG for a lower launch and more spin
- Sole cavity features three trapezoid-shaped pockets to optimize weight distribution
- Full-face scoring lines on 56°-60° to ensure consistent ball contact out of the deep rough
- Stock Shaft: KBS HI-REV 2.0 120g (50°, 52°, 54°, 56°) , KBS HI-REV 2.0 115g (58°, 60°)
- Stock Grip: GOLF PRIDE TOUR VELVET 360 BURGUNDY 0.580