Our Gloire series was specifically designed to enter the premium Japanese and Asia market back in 2012. Now, we are incorporating Tour-validated Twist Face and Hammerhead technologies into a premium design with the introduction of M Gloire. Utilizing a multi-material composite crown and the new Forged Twist Face will provide game-changing accuracy and distance for those players who tend to have a fade bias and a slower swing speed.
- Multi-material construction allows for precise control over the center of gravity, creating easy launch and draw-bias trajectory
- C300 stainless steel Twist Face construction with Inverted Cone Technology provides greater forgiveness and accuracy on off-center strikes
- Open-channel Speed Pocket supports the club face and protects ball speed for more forgiveness on off-center strikes
- Carbon fiber sole and crown for the first time in a TaylorMade rescue combined for 10 grams of weight savings to create one of TaylorMade's lightest fairway wood heads ever
- 180° fluted non-adjustable hosel helps lower the center of gravity and produces a seamless look at address
- Larger head size delivers playability and forgiveness in the long range while inspiring confidence
- Silver carbon fiber crown and graphics deliver a premium appearance that inspires confidence
- Multi-material construction allows for precise CG control, creating a hybrid that is easy to launch, extremely versatile with a powerful draw-bias trajectory
- Carbon fiber sole and crown (in a TaylorMade Rescue for the first time) help create one of our lightest rescue heads ever, saving 10g of weight
- Silver carbon fiber crown and graphic treatment create a premium and striking look that breeds confidence
COMPLETELY OPTIMIZED FOR SPEED
Each component was individually engineered to create the total performance package for speed and low static weight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.