Taylormade Gapr Hi
TaylorMade GAPR HI
THERE'S A GAP IN YOUR GAME. AND IT'S TIME TO FIX IT.
TaylorMade GAPR™ introduces a new category of golf club, designed to fill the gap between your longest playable iron and your shortest metalwood. Featuring three unique shapes (GAPR™ HI, MID, and LO), you can choose your preferred head design to bridge the gap in your long game.
Each GAPR™ club benefits from TaylorMade's revolutionary SpeedFoam™ technology, which has been injected into each clubhead to enhance ballspeed and feel—delivering performance unlike any other utility club.
The easily adjustable Loft Sleeve™ provides even more options to tweak the loft, lie, and trajectory to find your perfect GAPR™ distance. Use the Loft Sleeve™ to dial in your yardage and/or make subtle adjustments as your swing evolves.
Speed Pocket™ technology in each GAPR™ model produces hotter launch conditions for enhanced distance, forgiveness, and playability on low-face strikes.
Features and Benefits
- Low-back CG for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Most traditional hybrid shaping
- Dropped crown contour for lower CG and improved alignment
- TaylorMade's revolutionary SpeedFoam™ technology has been injected into each clubhead to enhance ballspeed and feel.
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve™ provides even more options to tweak the loft, lie, and trajectory
- Speed Pocket™ technology produces hotter launch conditions for enhanced distance, forgiveness, and playability on low-face strikes.
- Stock shaft is a mid-high launch/spin KBS Hybrid shaft.
- Stock grip is a standard 52g Golf Pride Tour Velvet.