PING Men's G425 MAX Fairway
PING Men's G425 MAX Fairway Wood
- Thinner, high-strength maraging steel face wraps around to the crown and sole for more flexibility, faster speed, increased distance, and higher launch
- Modified roll profile on the face offers more consistent spin, especially low on the face
- 3-dot alignment system on the crown makes lining up shots easier than ever
- Adjustable hosel allows you to change the loft +/-1.5°
- Arccos Caddie Smart Grip tracks your swing data to analyze every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app
- Stock shaft: PING Alta CB 65 Slate Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite
- Includes headcover
Maraging Steel Facewrap
The thinner, high-strength steel in the face wraps into the crown and sole of the G425 fairway woods to increase face flex which leads to faster speed, increased distance, and higher launching shots.
PING uses a modified roll profile on the club face to provide more consistent spin, especially low on the face where there is less loft, to normalize spin and increase speed. More than just consistency, that's Spinsistency.
3-Dot Alignment System
A new 3-dot alignment system on the crown offers a visual cue for golfers to address the ball and line up shots easily.