A thinner, faster maraging steel C300 forged face, a significantly higher MOI and an 8-lobe adjustable hosel distinguish the G Le2 fairway wood from its predecessor. The added ball speed from the forged-face technology increases distance and combines with the shallower face to launch the ball higher with greater forgiveness. An overall lighter club weight makes swinging the club easier with more clubhead speed for longer and straighter results.
- Lighter, faster driver designed with inspired craftsmanship equips golfers with a blend of consistent performance and forgiveness
- Speed-generating aerodynamics reduces drag and promotes faster club head speed
- Internal heel-biased weighting helps to control right-to-left spin resulting in straighter ball flights
- Soft crown turbulators present to assist in framing the ball at address
- Thinner, ultra-strong T9S+ face optimizes face deflection for faster ball speeds and longer drives
- Aided alignment and stiffened head structure achieved due to the creased crown
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 Hosel Technology provides 8 loft options for +/- 1.5° of loft adjustment
- PING ULT240 Lite graphite shaft helps generate increased speed while reducing overall system weight
- Shaft: PING ULT240 Lite Graphite Shaft
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.