Mizuno T-20 Satin Chrome Wedge (S Grind)
GRAIN FLOW FORGED HD PRECISION – WHERE YOU NEED IT MOST.
The precision and feel of Mizuno’s Grain Flow Forged HD process suits the manufacture of wedges like no other. Perfected for over 50 years at one factory in Hiroshima, Japan – Mizuno’s forging expertise is revered for its consistency of manufacture, distance control and incredible feedback. A reputation most commonly associated with Mizuno irons – but with even more payback in the wedges where touch and feel are most critical.
T20 WEDGE GRINDS
The word ‘grind’ comes from the tour where most players have part of the sole ground by our craftsmen – allowing greater manipulation of the clubface. Our new S-Grind, M-Grind and C-Grind wedge now have those shapes built into the master moulds.
- Grain Flow Forged HD: Enhanced Grain Flow Forging process that increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel.
- 1025 Boron: A carbon steel that features 30% greater strength.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
- Quad Cut Grooves: Milled narrow/deep grooves optimized for stronger lofts and wide/shallow grooves optimized for higher lofts.
- Hydroflow Micro Grooves: Laser etched microscopic grooves help channel away moisture for maximum spin in wet conditions.
- Face Milling Lines: Increased surface roughness to increase spin nearer the green.
- Loft/COG Flow Design: The COG of the wedge flows throughout the set to give more control and versatility.
- Bounce Specific Sole Grinds: Matched bounce and sole grind for an ideal level of versatility.
- Loft Specific Head Shapes: Graduated head shapes from pitching wedge to lob wedge ideally suited for how each wedge is used.