Mizuno Mp-20 Special Edition Leftie Iron Set
The perfect mixed set of precise, shotmakers MP-20 muscle back mid to short irons, and stable, easy launching MP-20 HMB long irons. Based on our most popular right handed, blended set with lofts adjusted for perfect distance gaps throughout.
Features and Benefits
- LAYERS OF FEEL: Grain Flow Forged HD in Hiroshima Japan, from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel, then plated in soft copper and Nickel Chrome – the original layering from Mizuno’s great TN87 blade.
- MP-20 HMB MUSCLEBACK DNA: The proportions, topline and offset transition of a classic Mizuno players muscle back, with generous sole width hidden at address. For consistent ball players pursuing added ball speed – without sacrificing their shot making options.
- ‘TOUR READY’ PROFILE: Honed by studying elements of Mizuno’s most played/retained tour iron models - by both contracted and non-contracted tour players. Usage amongst ‘free-agents’ on tour provided a new perspective.
- MP-20 HMB COMPLEX, LOFT SPECIFIC CONSTRUCTION: Our multi-thickness Grain Flow Forged Chromoly is dialed in to be consistently hot across the clubface. Twin 12g Tungsten weights deliver stability and an easy launch.
- MIXED SATIN/MIRROR FINISH: Combination of chrome finishing to eliminate areas of high glare in the playing position.