MULTI METAL PERFORMANCE
The 2nd generation of Mizuno’s multi material concept - with a thinner topline and refined scoring irons. Based on the chassis, set flow and proportions of the MP-20 muscle back – engineered to be more playable through the use of Titanium muscle plate and Tungsten sole weight. Grain Flow Forged HD from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel – layered within soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
Features and Benefits
- LAYERS OF FEEL: Grain Flow Forged HD in Hiroshima Japan, from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel, then plated in soft copper and Nickel Chrome – the original layering from Mizuno’s great TN87 blade.
- STABILITY IN A TOUR PREFERRED PROFILE: Titanium muscle spreads weight for forgiveness from off center strikes while maintaining center portion thickness for muscle back type feel / feedback.
- MULTI-MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION: Grain Flow 1025E mild carbon steel chassis and Ti muscle pad throughout, with 12g Tungsten toe weight (4-7 iron) for ease of launch in a compact playing profile.
- IMPROVED SET FLOW TO WEDGES: Use of a 2nd Titanium muscle pad specific to the short irons, allows a narrower sole from 8 iron to pitching wedge.
- DRAMATICALLY THINNER TOPLINE: As a response to requests from the tour. The MP-20 MMC #4 iron is reduced by 0.3mm and pitching wedge by 0.4mm (compared to MP-18 MMC). Less than 1mm thicker at address than the MP-20 muscle back.
- MIXED SATIN/MIRROR FINISH: Combination of chrome finishing to eliminate areas of high glare in the playing position.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.