HOT METAL Performance In A Smaller Package
The JPX919 Hot Metal Pro packs all the performance of Mizuno’s JPX919 Hot Metal into a smaller, more workable playing profile, with slimmed down top line, sole and reduced offset.
A benchmark in iron design - the JPX919 Hot Metal combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The use of a high strength Chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction produces the highest ball speed from any Mizuno iron. Mizuno’s new stability frame ensures that each iron within the set produces the correct flight apex – with landing angles steep enough to control shots into the green.
- Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel.
- A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds.
Re-engineered Sound Ribs
- Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
- Developed to hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact.
Modified scoring irons
- Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
X30 steel wedges with milled grooves
- A steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges.
- Set matching Gap, Sand and Lob wedges use a softer material with tour precision milled grooves and face for improved spin and control around the greens.