Mizuno Jpx-919 Forged Iron Set
Mizuno JPX-919 Forged Iron Set
Forged feedback with performance ball speeds.
With a new reverse milled clubface, the JPX919 Forged is Mizuno’s fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. Balanced with Mizuno’s trademark workability and elevated Grain Flow Forged HD feedback - the JPX919 Forged is also Mizuno’s most versatile iron. In the hands of a tour player searching a distance equalizer, or an amateur wanting feedback to evolve their game - the streamlined JPX919 delivers on every level.
- Back Milled Face: CNC milled from the sole up, the JPX919 Forged boasts a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds. Weight removed from face also allows a lower, deeper centre of gravity for more easily flighted long & mid irons.
- Balanced Performance: The ultimate balance of ball speed, stability and feedback within a more refined playing profile.
- A small addition of Boron makes a big difference: Just a trace of Boron makes Mizuno's steel billet 30% stronger, allowing greater design possibilities in a forged head.
- Stability frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
- Pearl Brush: Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919's precise lines in high sunlight.
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High density): From a single billet of 1025B mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.