Mizuno ST190 Driver
The Mizuno ST190 driver combines every known factor to deliver ball speed and driving distance – aligned with our lowest ever spin rates. Mizuno's ultra-fast Forged SP700 Ti face is enhanced with a lighter CORTECH structure for consistently higher ball speeds. Combined with a large carbon composite crown and Amplified Wave soleplate to convert each additional mph into yards gained. Twin 7-gram weights on an intuitive Fast Track can adjust spin or influence fade or draw bias.
Forged SP700 Ti face
- More than 10% stronger than 6-4 Titanium with a fine grain structure that allows a more complex geometry for our CORTECH face. Internal testing proved higher performance than 6-4 Ti at 90mph, 100mph and 110mph head speeds.
Carbon Composite Crown
- A 12-gram carbon composite crown allows 7 grams of weight redistributed across the ST190 for consistently higher ball speeds and reduced spin rate. Our ratio of carbon crown to bonding area increased to 5:1 from 3:1 on Mizuno’s previous carbon crown (MX500).
Amplified Wave Sole
- A heavily amplified 1st wave configuration expands the ST190 CORAREA for improved balls speeds across the clubface and reduced drop off from off centre strikes.
Harmonic Impact Technology
- The study of vibration and soundwaves identified the need for internal ribs - creating a more solid, powerful impact sound.
- Performance of our exotic SP700 Forged Ti face moves to new levels with improved internal engineering. The ST190 CORTECH face, re-engineered CT ribs and Quick Switch internal structure combine to squeeze ballspeed from the entire clubface.