Cobra King Forged Tec Black One Length Iron Set - Steel
Cobra King Forged Tec Black One Iron Set
The new Cobra King Forged Tec Black One Iron Set are designed for players looking for increased consistency. The design has been made to match the weight and length of a 7-iron, allowing for one simple, repeatable swing. In addition, lie angles have been adjusted to optimise ball flight in a One Length set configuration.
The face of each iron is forged from an extremely thin 4140 stainless steel for increased ball speed across the entire hitting area. It also features a exceptionally durable Dimonized Black Metal that allows added stability and forgiveness from tungsten weights in the heel and toe.
The King Forged Tec Black One Irons are also built with TEC (Technology Enhanced Cavity) design that places a carbon steel medallion in the cavity for vibration dampening and improved feel. These Irons also includes Cobra Connect with Arccos Sensors embedded in the grip of each club.
Features and Benefits
- Dimonized Black Metal -- Designed to last longer and help reduce glare
- 100% Carbon-Fiber Badge -- Ensures that unwanted vibrations are dampened, impacts feel softer and more enhanced
- Technology Enhanced Cavity -- Carbon steel medallion in the cavity for vibration dampening and improved feel
- Arccos 360 Smartphone App -- Allows players to gather data about their performance and track their improvment over time
- AMT Tour White Steel Shaft -- progressive weighting to encourage higher launch and distance in the longer clubs and more accuracy in the shorter ones.