Cobra King F9 Speedback One Length Irons
The KING® F9 ONE Length™ irons are engineered to simplify your game by reducing variability in your swing to increase confidence and consistency.
- A combination of a low, back weight feature and heel and toe tungsten creates the best combination of low CG and high MOI, delivering extreme power and stability.
ONE LENGTH™ CONFIGURATION
- Engineered using matching 7-iron length and swing weight specifications, a ONE Length configuration simplifies your game by reducing the variability in your swing for increased confidence and consistency.
WIDER, HYBRID-LIKE SOLE
- Wider soles in the 4-6 irons lower the club’s center of gravity and add bounce, making it easier to get the ball airborne out of any lie and turf condition.
CNC MILLED FACE & GROOVES
- CNC milling delivers more precise face and groove structures for improved spin and trajectory performance.
PROGRESSIVE SHAFT WEIGHTING
- 3 different KBS shaft weights (KBS Tour 80, 90 and Wedge) in the set promote the desired launch, feel and trajectory for the long irons, mid irons and wedges.
FORGED E9 PWRSHELL™ FACE TECHNOLOGY
- An E9™ variable thickness face design and PWRSHELL™Technology expands the SWEET ZONE™ for higher launch and faster ball speeds across a larger area on the face.
- COBRA CONNECT, Powered by Arccos™ features electronically enabled grips that work in conjunction with the Arccos Caddie app, allowing users to track their stats and improve their game.