Cobra F-Max Sl 7pc Iron Set
Cobra F-Max SL 7PC Iron Set
The all new Cobra F-MAX SL irons are engineered with lighter overall club weights, using lighter head weight, grip weight, and shaft weight to promote increased speed to help golfers with moderate swing speeds maximize their distance. Featuring an optimized CG design with progressive hosel lengths and progressive offset to produce the desired launch and trajectory through the set. A low profile, deep undercut iron design increases launch, while a perimeter weighted design improves forgiveness and stability on miss-hits.
Features and Benefits
- Larger Grips: Features a midsize grip that is popular among golfers seeking more comfort, control and consistency. A lighter and softer rubber compound is utilized to improve feel and grip, while saving 7g of weight.
- Lighter Shafts: The F-MAX Superlite shaft offers the perfect blend of launch and distance for golfers with moderate swing speeds. A re-engineered profile is 5g lighter and allows for an easier, smoother transition to the ball resulting in more consistent contact.
- Progressive Hosel Lengths: Progressive hosel lengths strategically position the CG (center of gravity) lower in the long irons and progressively higher in the mid irons and wedges to produce the desired speed, launch and level of forgiveness through the set. Low CG in the long irons promotes launch and distance, while a high CG in the wedges promotes lower, controlled trajectories.
- Progressive Offset Design: A progressive offset design features more offset in the long irons where golfers require the most forgiveness. A higher degree of offset helps deliver a square face at impact for consistent contact, and increased launch. From the long irons to wedges, the degree of offset is gradually reduced to accommodate shorter shots that require more precision and control.
- Low Profile/Deep Undercut: A low profile shape paired with a deep undercut cavity design work in unison to lower CG to get the ball airborne quicker and optimize launch and distance.
- Low CG/High MOI Design: Weight savings from a deeper undercut cavity are redistributed in the low heel and toe area to increase forgiveness and stability for straighter, more accurate approach shots.
- Greater Lofts: For golfers with moderate swing speeds, having proper lofted irons is critical to optimizing launch, spin and distance. Greater lofts maximize flight time and shot height, resulting in more distance, and improved stopping power into greens.
- Specialty Wedge Design: A specialty wedge design in the GW and SW provides added versatility and shot control around the greens.
- Premium Chrome Finish: Premium, chrome plated irons last longer under normal use, allowing golfers to get the most life and enjoyment out of their clubs.