Callaway JAWS MD5 Tour Gray Wedge - X Grind
THE MOST AGGRESSIVE GROOVE IN GOLF
The new JAWS MD5 wedges are a breakthrough in wedge design and performance. Callaway Golf Chief Wedge Designer Roger Cleveland and his extensive R&D team have created a new JAWS Groove to take spin and control to the next level. The result is a wedge with total performance: premium shapes, striking finishes, outstanding feel, unique versatility and exceptional spin.
JAWS MD5 distances itself from the competition by combining our innovative JAWS groove design and perfecting the meticulous manufacturing process used to render it. The JAWS groove dramatically differs from the previous design in MD4 to promote significantly more spin and control. The walls, edges and angles are milled into the face with extreme precision to achieve the sharpest edges and tightest tolerances ever achieved by Callaway.
Features and Benefits
- New JAWS Groove Design with Groove-In-Groove Technology for Exceptional Spin: Innovative JAWS groove design with extremely sharp edge radius works with our proven Groove-in-Groove technology to impart more spin for precise control.
- Precisely Shaped for A Beautiful Look and Extraordinary Feel from 8620 Mild Carbon Steel: Shaped by Roger Cleveland, these premium heads exude quality and superiority from every angle, while also delivering a soft and satisfying feel no other wedge can match. Two high-end finish options: Platinum Chrome and Tour Grey.
- New Low-bounce W Grind and Updated C Grind for Increased Versatility: The new Tour-tested W and C grinds are both updated to make it easy to play a wider variety of greenside shots.
- Optimized Head Progression: Head shaping progresses from traditional shaped lob and sand wedges to a compact player preferred design in the gap and pitching wedges for a seamless transition into an iron set.
- Premium Components for Premium Performance: Shaft: True Temper Tour Issue 115 (steel) and Project X Catalyst 80 (graphite);Grip: Lamkin UTX grip in blue/black.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.