Cobra King Forged TEC Black Irons
The new Cobra King Forged Tec Black Irons are designed to blend game-enhancing feel and forgiveness for accomplished players. The face of each iron is forged from an extremely thin 4140 stainless steel for increased ball speed across the entire hitting area. It also features a exceptionally durable Dimonized Black Metal that allows added stability and forgiveness from tungsten weights in the heel and toe.
The King Forged Tec Black Irons are also built with TEC (Technology Enhanced Cavity) design that places a carbon steel medallion in the cavity for vibration dampening and improved feel. These Irons also includes Cobra Connect with Arccos Sensors embedded in the grip of each club.Dimonized Black Metal
- Designed to last longer and help reduce glare
- Ensures that unwanted vibrations are dampened, impacts feel softer and more enhanced
- Carbon steel medallion in the cavity for vibration dampening and improved feel
- Allows players to gather data about their performance and track their improvement over time
- Progressive weighting to encourage higher launch and distance in the longer clubs and more accuracy in the shorter ones.