Cobra King F9 Speedback Irons
SPEEDBACK™ Technology pushes the boundaries of conventional iron shaping to optimize low CG and high MOI, creating Cobra’s longest, fastest and most forgiving iron.
A combination of a low, back weight feature and heel and toe tungsten creates the best combination of low CG and high MOI, delivering extreme power and stability.
- A 3-piece multi-material medallion design featuring aluminum, TPU and acrylic foam damps vibrations to promote a softer, more responsive feel.
FORGED E9 PWRSHELL™ FACE TECHNOLOGY
- An E9™ variable thickness face design and PWRSHELL Technology expand the SWEET ZONE for higher launch and faster ball speeds across a larger area on the face.
CNC MILLED FACE & GROOVES
- CNC milling delivers more precise face and groove structures for improved spin and trajectory performance.
PROGRESSIVE HOSEL LENGTHS
- Shorter hosels in the 5-6 irons lower the CG for increased launch and distance, and taller hosels in the wedges raise the CG for lower, more controlled trajectories.
- COBRA CONNECT, Powered by Arccos™ features electronically enabled grips that work in conjunction with the Arccos Caddie app, allowing users to track their stats and improve their game.