Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 8PC Iron Set - Steel
Scientifically Crafted for Balance
Built on the foundation of the highly regarded JPX 850 Forged, which was Mizuno's first integration of Boron, the JPX 900 Forged makes 'across the board' enhancements that improve the look, feel and distance, with new levels of ball speeds from a forged iron. Delivering on ball speed and forgiveness, with a more compact playable design, the 900 forged provides the ultimate balanced attack.
- Grain Flow Forged 1025 Boron
- New COR Tech Design
- Reshaped Pocket Cavity
- Project X LZ Steel 5.5 Shaft
- Golf Pride Multi Compound Blue/Black 60 round Grip
BENEFITS FROM BORON:
- 1025 Boron is roughly 30% stronger than 1025E, allowing thinner, hotter, more extreme geometry
- Increased strength of Boron material frees up discretionary weight to be more optimally used
- Grain Flow Forging process delivers soft, solid, consistent feel
NEW COR TECH DESIGN:
- Multi-Thickness Face Allows for higher ball speed retention on off center hits
- Oriented to optimizer rebound and ball speeds on center impacts
- Large rebound area combined with COR Tech helps deliver a new level of COR for a forged iron
RESHAPED POCKET CAVITY:
- Thinnest area of sole extended in both theToe and Heel directions for more ball speed across the face
- 21.5 grams removed to be redistributed to the Power Frame for forgiveness and stability
Purchase without any risk.
We accept all mayor Credit Cards.
We ship all over the USA.
PICK UP FREE
Pick Up you purchase FREE in our Store.