Mizuno JPX-900 Hot Metal Individual Irons - Steel
Scientifically Crafted for Speed
With the JPX 900 Hot Metal Iron, Mizuno set out to Engineer the Longest, Hottest - broad appeal iron we've ever made. By utilizing new materials and new methods of construction, they were able to achieve this, and produced an unmatched level of ball speed.
- Chromoly 4140M
- Unitized Cup Face Geometry
- Power Frame
- Nippon MODUS 105 steel shaft
- Golf Pride Multi Compound Blue/Black 60round Grip
- 15% stronger material than 17-4 pH Stainless steel provides the added strength for our hottest face ever
- Ultra-thin face combined with our re-engineered CORTECH multi-thickness design provides superior initial ball speed for maximum distance
- More mass is pushed to the extreme perimeter of the club head for industry leading MOI
- POWER FRAME geometry is a result of our Harmonic Impact Technology. The rigid POWER FRAME provided an extremely solid impact sound while allowing maximum face rebound.
UNITIZED CUP FACE GEOMETRY:
- Through complex development techniques we were able to achieve Unitized Cup Face Geometry, delivering a massive COR AREA.
- Unitized Cup Face Geometry also provides more discretionary weight than welded cup face designs, thus allowing for a deeper CG and greater forgiveness
Purchase without any risk.
We accept all mayor Credit Cards.
We ship all over the USA.
PICK UP FREE
Pick Up you purchase FREE in our Store.