Scotty Cameron Futura 5W Putter
The evolution of Scotty Cameron's modern mallet designs continues. By extending the wrap-around face-sole technology that has gained worldwide acceptance and tour-proven success, the Futura 5W Putter capitalizes on the putter maker's multi-material methodology giving him the opportunity to enhance performance with dual-purpose alignment features that frame the ball and align the sweet spot with new flange lines placed parallel to each wing.The Futura 5W improves upon the popular aspects of the prior generation Futura X5 and Futura X7M models. The Futura 5W ("W" for "wing") is shaped similarly to the Futura X5, but now has full wrap-around multi-material face-sole technology and enhanced dual purpose alignment features that frame the ball and aligns the sweet spot with white flange lines placed parallel to each wing.
The 2017 Futura family melds the best design characteristics of the previous generation GOLO and Futura X lines with Scotty Cameron's continued innovation in multi-material putter constructions. The result is a cohesive lineup of tour-proven shapes and configurations with enhanced stability and forgiveness, improved alignment features, and responsive feel and feedback. Each new Futura putter features advanced stability weighting with two removable, customizable stainless steel sole weights, stepless steel shafts and supple Black Matador Mid-size grips with red and gold accents developed to offer the comfort of a larger grip while maintaining responsiveness and feel.
- Multi-material technology - featuring wrap-around face-sole constructions milled from lightweight 6061 aircraft grade aluminum, integrated with precision-milled 303 stainless steel - moves weight back and to the perimeter, allowing for larger putter heads with enhanced High-MOI performance (resistance to twisting during the stroke). These multi-material, high-MOI designs combine with Scotty's tour-proven heel-and-toe sole weighting technology to increase stability and forgiveness.
- A built-in vibration dampening system connects the mid-milled face-sole component to the stainless steel frame of each model, producing a responsive feel and feedback that Scotty describes as "soft, but solid."
- Enhanced alignment options - including milled topline sight lines, dual-purpose alignment, new pop-through visual cues, rail alignment features and bright lines framing the sweet spot - provide added confidence at address.
- Loft: 3.5º
- Lie: 70º
- Head Material: 303 stainless steel w/ 6061 aircraft aluminum face sole
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Grip: Black Matador Midsize 11"
Purchase without any risk.
We accept all mayor Credit Cards.
We ship all over the USA.
PICK UP FREE
Pick Up you purchase FREE in our Store.