Scotty Cameron Futura 5S Putter
In response to feedback from the most skilled players on the planet, Scotty Cameron created the straight-shafted Futura 5S Putter. With its shaft positioned slightly back from the center sightline, the 5S sets up beautifully at address with visual cues that help to get the putter started - albeit ever so slightly - on Scotty's recommended arc stroke path. Similar in overall shape to the Futura 7M but more compact, this new configuration adds a key head size and shaft setup preference to the Futura family.The Futura 5S improves upon the popular aspects of the prior generation Futura X5 and Futura X7M models. The Futura 5S ("S" for "straight shaft") is a more compact and stylistically updated version of Futura X7M with a straight shaft setup inspired by tour feedback, and dual-purpose alignment.
The 2017 Futura family melds the best design characteristics of the previous generation GOLO and Futura X lines with Scotty Cameron's continued innovation in multi-material putter constructions. The result is a cohesive lineup of tour-proven shapes and configurations with enhanced stability and forgiveness, improved alignment features, and responsive feel and feedback. Each new Futura putter features advanced stability weighting with two removable, customizable stainless steel sole weights, stepless steel shafts and supple Black Matador Mid-size grips with red and gold accents developed to offer the comfort of a larger grip while maintaining responsiveness and feel.
- Multi-material technology - featuring wrap-around face-sole constructions milled from lightweight 6061 aircraft grade aluminum, integrated with precision-milled 303 stainless steel - moves weight back and to the perimeter, allowing for larger putter heads with enhanced High-MOI performance (resistance to twisting during the stroke). These multi-material, high-MOI designs combine with Scotty's tour-proven heel-and-toe sole weighting technology to increase stability and forgiveness.
- A built-in vibration dampening system connects the mid-milled face-sole component to the stainless steel frame of each model, producing a responsive feel and feedback that Scotty describes as "soft, but solid."
- Enhanced alignment options - including milled topline sight lines, dual-purpose alignment, new pop-through visual cues, rail alignment features and bright lines framing the sweet spot - provide added confidence at address.
- Loft: 3.5º
- Lie: 70º
- Head Material: 303 stainless steel w/ 6061 aircraft aluminum face sole
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Grip: Black Matador Midsize 11"
Purchase without any risk.
We accept all mayor Credit Cards.
We ship all over the USA.
PICK UP FREE
Pick Up you purchase FREE in our Store.