XXIO 9 Individual Irons
The new XXIO 9 series irons has further lowered the CG by using a multi piece structure taking advantage of various materials and new design technology, this makes its performance easier to get the abll up and into the air but also much more distance as XXIO has implemented a new enlarged Titanium face which not only provides rebound similar to many titanium woods but also expands the sweet spot by a large amount greatly reducing the loss of distance with bad shots.
The base set is 6-PW with optional #4, 5, AW, and SW clubs also available. The standard shaft is a steel NS890 DST or an upgraded MP900 carbon shaft available in R/SR/S flex.
- Titanium Super-TIX face by XXIO for big distance and forgiveness
- SUS630 steel body with a large tungsten sole weight and a high density inner tungsten weight
- Multi piece design for more forgiveness, better distance, and higher launch
- New carbon shaft + head tech for better overall head/shaft matching performance
- Loft angle: #4(22°), #5(24°), #7(30°)
- Lie angle: #4(60.5°), #5(61°), #7(62°)
- Club length: #4(38.5 in.), #5(38 in.), #7(37 in.)
- Club weight: 357g
- Head face: Titanium (Super-TIX Plus for XXIO)
- Head body: SUS630 stainless
- Finish: Mirror/Satin Mirror
Purchase without any risk.
We accept all mayor Credit Cards.
We ship all over the USA.
PICK UP FREE
Pick Up you purchase FREE in our Store.