XXIO 8 Irons - Graphite
The XXIO 8 Irons feature Dunlop Sports Co. Ltd.'s original Dual Speed Technology, which maximizes the effect of the golfer's swing. A newly developed shaft delivers higher head speed than the previous model. At the same time, the heavier club head produces more kinetic energy on impact, resulting in higher ball speed. In addition, XXIO's characteristic to hit a ball high and hard with an exhilarating impact sound has been taken to the next level. With these distance-enhancing technologies, XXIO8 offers even longer flights than XXIO7.
- Face: Titanium (SUPER-TIX® PLUS for XXIO)
- Body (#4-7): SUS630 stainless steel + tungsten-nickel sole weight + tungsten-nickel neck weight
- Body (#8, #9): SUS630 stainless steel + tungsten-nickel sole weight
- Body (PW, AW, SW): SUS630 stainless steel
- Face: Milled insert
- Body: Lost-Wax Precision casting
- Head: Mirror, satin mirror, ceramic-shot, and laser finish
- Plaque: Navy
Purchase without any risk.
We accept all mayor Credit Cards.
We ship all over the USA.
PICK UP FREE
Pick Up you purchase FREE in our Store.