Ping Tour Gorge Wedge™
The Gorge Groove technology and multiple sole options in the Tour wedge offer new levels of control and consistency for confident wedge play. The grooves are milled at PING’s facility in Phoenix, Arizona to hold extremely tight tolerances that ensure a groove size and shape that provides golfers maximum spin. The stainless steel wedges are available in three sole widths: thin sole (TS), for tight lies, firm conditions and shallower swings; wide sole (WS), for soft conditions, from bunkers, and steeper angle of attack and the standard sole (SS), for most turf conditions. All three sole options offer the versatility to open or close the clubface to play most any shot. Traditional head shape features a custom tuning port in the cavity, which increases MOI and contributes to a solid feel across the clubface. Available in 47º (SS), 50º (SS), 52º (SS), 54º (SS, WS), 56º (SS, WS), 58º (SS, WS, TS), and 60º (SS, WS, TS). Standard shaft CFS (Soft R, R, S and X) or TFC169i (L, Soft R, R and S).
What is a DEMO Club?
- A DEMO club is considered to be a recent model golf club(s) that has been: utilized by our retail stores for the purpose of customer trial prior to the purchase process. (Use of DEMO product may have been within our indoor hitting bay environment and/or on the golf course) and/or returned under our 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Although they may exhibit signs of nominal wear, DEMO Clubs typically offer a significant value and are every bit as playable and effective as new clubs.
- The physical condition of a DEMO club may be anywhere from "almost new", to "very good".
- Worldwide Golf Shops stands fully behind your DEMO club purchase with our 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. There is no manufacturer's warranty included with a DEMO club purchase.
- Because of the great value that Worldwide Golf Shops is able to provide with DEMO Club pricing, we are unfortunately not able to include Headcovers, Weight kits, or Wrenches with purchase. These items, if applicable, may be available for purchase. To inquire, please contact customer service for availability.
- DEMO clubs typically sell very quickly because of their great value. For this reason, they are sold on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to available in stock inventory only. Some orders may be subject to cancellation as the result of an item that has been oversold.
- In the event that an item ordered by a customer is sold out, Worldwide Golf Shops customer service will do our very best to offer an alternate, similar item for substitution. Any item offered as a substitution for an original order item that is no longer available, must be accepted via phone or email by the customer before it is shipped. If an offered substitute product is not accepted by the customer, the original order will be subject to cancellation five business days after the substitute product is originally offered.